2008年11月7日星期五

Job Seeking

Have been looking job for quite long time. Job seek people but people seek job as well. It is not easy to get an job fufill own interest and reality need (salary expectation). But of course I still have to persist what I wish and keep trying.

For all these while, have been try all the methods that could get my dream job. Have been sent out hundreds of resume for those vacancy but unfortunately not yet get what I wish to do.

In process to get jobs, found few methods which quite sourceful for job seeking. One of them is ST701 and it is really a useful link for those who wish to get a job in Singapore. It is under Singapore Press Holding and first launched on March 24, 2006 as a job portal. There are introduction on jobs, car, shops and property as well but of course I would focus on job seeking on time being.

Have been put quite a lot of effort on this website because it is effective way for me to get information regarding job vacancy in Singapore without step on the country land. So I can keep on my job seeking at Singapore and Malaysia while I still stay at Petaling Jaya.

There are few lessons on the process to seek a new job:
1. Patient.
2. Look carefully on the job scope, it is embarrass to reject a job which decide to recruit you.
3. Believe you will get what you want.

It is not easy but it is not so difficult as well. So just believe I will achieve my goals and keep on trying! :)

1 条评论:

乾煎白鯧Sam 说...
此评论已被博客管理员删除。