2007年8月9日星期四

Like a DUST

Have a description for my current job..

Just like a DUST..

Wat a dust do?

Just lie and sit there untill the cleaner sweep around.. :P

Yeah...That is wat am I doing.

Sit there and move a bit when the cleaner is there...

Dust got no where to place and I got no where to place yet...

Dust got nothing to do and so am I..

They said, it is always like this since you just getting start..
So I have to get use with it and I am getting use with it....

They said, it is like this in Chinese man company and u have to learn evrything by youself...
So I am try to learning...

The fate of a dust...Wat would it become?
End up in dusbin???Maybe...

Anyway, I believe I have get use with it as I have no need to keep send out sms...
I have getting more and more calm when I got nothing to do in three hour...
I have no idea how could it be but I did it.

没有评论: