2007年12月14日星期五

Time to make the Change

"I told an Indian friend of mine, our parents' generation has condoned crime committed to civil liberty, and resulted the birth of tyrant. It is the do of people. Now is the time for our generation to undo a wrong, so that my son's generation would be proud to declare that his daddy's generation has done the needful to secure a save, secure and free nation for them."

That was wat I saw on my senior Yap Boon Hau's blog which title as "A lawyer's diary(1)". It is an article wrote after Edmund Bon was arrested.

Simple words but touch my heart...
Just to share with all...

No matter on Edmund case or Hindraf case, we need to make the change and bulit a better Malaysia for you, for me and for our next generation.

A song to share...
Man In The Mirror by Michael Jackson



music player
I made this music player at MyFlashFetish.com.


MICHAEL JACKSON LYRICS

"Man In The Mirror"

I'm Gonna Make A Change,
For Once In My Life
It's Gonna Feel Real Good,
Gonna Make A Difference
Gonna Make It Right . . .


Another senior 猷荃 amend the lyrics of a Chinese song which by Fish Leong...
Sorry for those who can't understand Chinese words... :P
The meaning just about Courange to Revoked ISA

Original song by Fish Leong - 勇气


music player
I made this music player at MyFlashFetish.com.


勇气-ISA版

终于作了这个决定
别人怎么说我不理
只要我的位子可稳定
我愿意真理公义都丢掉去
我知道一切很容易
我的心一直想用内安法令
不怕人民都说要反对
坏真的不需勇气
来打压异议人士
只要签下内安逮捕令
异议者就失自由
我们都不需勇气
只要道德已沦丧
人潮集会我能感觉到
警察镇压人民真的用心
如果我的独裁统治
会不小心伤害了你
你不需要愤怒控诉
我已经把媒体给牢牢的控制


Feel pround to have them as my senior and my dear debate coach! :)

没有评论: